People in your community need help at home. This might be because they are older, unwell, disabled or just need a little bit of help to remain independent. We can support local people to help other local people.
- Got some time on your hands or looking for part time work?
- Ever fancied becoming self-employed or setting up your own small community enterprise?
- Are you already helping people and would like to do more?
- Do you need help to turn your ideas into reality?
The ‘help at home’ project
We can help you to work on a self-employed basis or set up and run your own small enterprise offering help at home for people in your community. This initiative is focused in the Ryedale district.
Support from the project Community Catalysts runs a development programme which can:
- offer you a friendly and supportive point of contact to explore ideas
- support you to become self-employed or to develop your small community enterprise
- give you practical information on regulation and training
- tell you about opportunities in the health and social care sector
- direct you to other organisations who can help
Get in touch contact Kathy Peacock on Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07503 800094 or through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/communitycatalystsryedale