Would you like to earn extra income part time?
Help us to deliver the Handy Mag to letterboxes near you
Delivering magazines and leaflet inserts is good exercise and it is a handy way of earning some extra income or pocket money. It is a job though, so here’s what you need to know about working with the Handy Mag…
This is the basic information you need to know before you submit your application:
- Deliveries are generally every month.
- You will have 7 days to complete the route.
- The rate depends on the route, and there is an extra payment according to the number of leaflets to include.
- Good communication is as important as actually doing the delivery. If you don’t have a mobile phone and you don’t read your emails, this is not the job for you!
- We ask you to run a small app on your phone during the delivery to give us a date and time when the mags have been delivered.
- If you are aged between 13 and 15, you will need a work permit signed by your parent/guardian and we have the right to contact them if we are not satisfied with your work.
- If you are 16 or over you are engaged on a self-employed basis and you are responsible for declaring your income to HMRC.
- We will supply a bag for you to use (and a trolley if needed).
Once we have received your application, we will be in touch as soon as we have looked at which routes are available.