You may have already planned your post lockdown trips. However is your car ready? Here at Pure Car Mechanics, we can make sure that your car is just that.
With years of experience, Kev and Ben have the knowledge to work on all makes and models of vehicles including hybrid and electric. They completed a course for hybrid and electric vehicle safety awareness, certified by the Retail Motor Industry. We are members of the Trust My Garage Scheme, which is endorsed by the Retail Motor Industry (www.trustmygarage.co.uk).
Our industry standard approved vehicle servicing follows the recommended manufacturers’ guidelines, working to a service industry check sheet. Following these guidelines, the manufacturers’ warranty is protected. We will change the filters and oil as necessary and remove the wheels from the car to clean and descale the hubs and apply brake grease to the brake mechanisms, which helps to keep them freed off and working efficiently for longer.
Many car manufacturers are now moving away from the service books and the service records are updated online. We have access to all manufacturers’ digital portals to enable us to update the service records as they are done.
Our full range of garage services includes:
• Industry standard servicing on all makes and models including hybrid and electric with manufacturers’ warranty protected
• MOT service—with yearly reminders
• Vehicle diagnostics—using the latest diagnostic technology
• Tyres supplied and fitted at competitive prices
• Collection and return of your vehicle from home or work
• Loan car by pre-arrangement (fuel costs apply)
• Air conditioning servicing and refills.
• Manufacturers’ digital service records updated
So before you go anywhere post lockdown, why not contact Kev, Ange and Ben at Pure Car Mechanics, who will be happy to help you get your car ready for those long-awaited days out.