“No pain no gain.” “Go hard or go home.” “Just a short 5km run.” We all know that it is important to stay healthy but is all this really necessary? Panther Fitness can show you another way with their new studio in Hutton le Hole.
An inviting and comfortable space with new equipment and one-on-one training available, the studio is aimed at helping ordinary people keep healthy and stay fit. Whether you are recovering from a hip operation, caesarean section, or are overweight and looking for a way to feel and be healthier, this could be the solution for you.
Toni Lamb, owner of the business, says that she doesn’t simply “focus on being ‘toned and lean’ but on people wanting to make a change”. Specialising in fitness, health and mobility for older adults; pre and postnatal; those with disabilities (mental and physical) and young adults and children, Toni provides fun, affordable and effective personal fitness instruction for all. Her new studio has wheelchair access and she is DBS and CIMSPA registered and fully insured.
Toni has a Level 3 Personal Training qualification and not only trains her clients, she also trains other trainers. This means you can be confident in her knowledge and ability to help you in your journey.
Toni says “Everybody has the potential to be a fitter, stronger and healthier version of themselves and I am keen to unlock that potential. Your lifestyle commitments, current energy levels and work life balance are all taken into account when designing your perfect workout to achieve your goals. Sessions are fun, a little wacky, but don’t be fooled! I am a hard task master and I want my participants to give 100%.
So what is special about Panther Fitness?
• Classes are kept small so that everyone receives the time and attention they need.
• Personal training is available at competitive pricing.
• The focus is very definitely on individuals.
• Walking bootcamps are available outdoors on the beautiful North York Moors.
• Lifestyle tips alongside exercise ensures you can make the most out of your training. In fact most clients will do no actual training until their third visit!
• The first consultation is completely free.
• Private buggycise classes are available on request.
Toni’s future plan is to expand her training to a wider audience with online videos, assessments and consultations – so no need to travel!
So if you think you could benefit from some personal training or maybe just some advice on how you can get into better shape why not give Toni a call on 01751 630273 or have a look at her website for more details.