Rich and creamy tasting, this is a simple healthy ice cream. Using full-fat Greek yogurt creates a delicious rich texture without the need for eggs and custard. For a dairy-free version use coconut yogurt.
- 4 passion fruit
- 4 fresh peaches (you can use bag of frozen peach slices if wished)
- 300g full-fat Greek yogurt (or coconut yogurt)
- 1tbsp / 15g honey or maple syrup
- Scoop out the insides of the passion fruit. Strain the juice into a bowl. You can discard the seeds or use them to top the ice cream when serving.
- Place the passion fruit juice, peaches, yogurt and honey in a blender and process until really smooth. Churn in an ice cream maker according to the instructions. Alternatively, pour into a shallow container and freeze, stirring every hour to break up the ice crystals that form.
- Allow the ice cream to stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.