Your guide to staying safe at Specsavers Vangarde Shopping Park.
The team at Specsavers Vangarde Shopping Park is delighted to once again offer a full range of optical and audiology services, having only been open for essential and emergency care during lockdown.
Leanne Ellison, Optometrist at Specsavers Vangarde Shopping Park, says:
As things start getting back to normal, we understand our customers might be feeling a bit nervous about coming into store again, so to help put your mind at ease a number of new measures have been implemented to keep both you and our team safe when coming in for your eye test.”
- When you come for your appointment a member of the team will meet you and talk you through the store distancing and hygiene measures in place.
- Limiting the number of people in-store at one time. (Children or vulnerable people can be accompanied by an adult or carer but otherwise please attend alone.)
- To help everyone keep at least two metres apart there are stickers on the floor to help guide you through the store.
- Hand sanitiser is available to customers and colleagues throughout the store.
- Following government guidelines, the store team will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) as required for their protection as well as yours. You are invited to wear a face-covering.
- Test rooms and testing equipment will be thoroughly disinfected after each appointment.
- If you try on frames you will be asked to give them back when you’re done so that they can be cleaned before they’re tried on or touched again.
- If you need an eye test you’ll be able to book appointments as normal, but a member of the team will call you to ensure you are getting the help you need. Sometimes, rather than coming into store, the team might suggest that you chat to one of our optometrists or audiologists by video or phone using our free consultation service, RemoteCare. It’s for anyone who needs sight or hearing advice — even if you’re not currently a customer. If you need a contact lens top-up, hearing aid batteries, or new specs, you can now buy them online. To order your glasses, we’ll ask you to fill out a form and we’ll give you a call back to check everything is good to go before we send them to you.