A simple challenge where you grow a beard whilst we are all in isolation and you can’t shave it off until the pubs are open or we come out of self-isolation.
It’s a chance to raise some money for your local Hospice.
- Pay £10 to enter www.justgiving.com/campaign/uniteandprotect
- Post a no-beard photo, then one every week.
- Grow that beard until the pubs are open
- Minor trimming/tidying allowed
- A shave before the pubs open = £100 to the charity
- Ask your mates to join in (if they are able to) or they could make a donation instead
- Join mates for a big bearded get together when we come out of isolation or social distancing!